Thursday, September 8, 2016

A little something about me ..

My name is German Rojas I am 16 years old and I was born and raised in Santa Maria . I live a very good life I'm greatful for not needing anything and having everything I want . My parents sence a very young age would get me everything I want so it can keep me off the streets and around Gangs and up to this day I'm not alfiated with gangs or anything of that sort . I have a younger brother named Christopher he is 7 years old . I was and only child for 9 years I always was alone and when he was born it felt good to have someone to bond with . I'm not the greatest student or the worst one ethier  I'm and avrage student . I respect the people to respect me I'm into the hole car sence but not all cars only really like mustangs or anything muscle that isn't a little Honda or import haha . My freshmen year I got a 2000 Mustang gt for my birthday By my sophomore year I crashed it... Everything was okay I felt sad and was down for a while then I got another 98 mustang GT with full bolts on I was happy ass hell baby flys . A few months ago I got a truck my life is so good full of so many things and I just can't get my things toghter when I shouldn't be doing bad things I should be doing good in school I'm greatful for everything I have and everyone in my life ... Oh I frogot I have a loving baby pitbull that loves me so much and I love so much named Ramona :).



No comments:

Post a Comment